Okay so here are some photos of what I have missed posting about...
The Beginning... It all started when two people fell in love. Kevin and Ashlie were married in October 2004 and were sealed in the temple in December of 2005. We now have four beautiful children Brooklynn, Alex, Lilly and Kamryn. We are busy raising kids, working, and lots of playing! Here is our story as it unfolds in the pursuit of “Raising the Norman’s”
Where to start?? Updating our blog from the past three and four months!
I have to be the world's WORST blogger ever! I think we last left off with Alex and Lilly's Birthdays and then our trip to California. BOY has a TON changed since then! I have stopped babysitting :( and instead re-opened our family business (Slice-A-Pizza). Yah! Crazy Huh!
Okay so here are some photos of what I have missed posting about...



Okay so here are some photos of what I have missed posting about...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment