
Well we have decided to have Mom list our house being the Real Estate agent she is. Hopefully we can sell in a rather short amount of time and lock in on a new home for a good interest rate. I hate the thoughts of moving again but we are running out of room in this house. With the amount of forclosures and short-sales on the market right now we will be able to score a great deal. We are only shopping for homes around the same area we are in so that does limit us somewhat but we want Brooklynn to continue going to the same school as well as keeping Alex with the same therapists he has had for the past two and a half years now. He will start transition and testing in January for preschool. He will be going to Ms. Dixie in Mapleton and he'll ride on Grandma's school bus.
I am going to need a TON of boxes! and with Kevin still laid up from surgery I will be doing a lot of moving myself.
1 comment:
good luck on the house sale and I hope you feel better
Post a Comment