The Beginning...
It all started when two people fell in love. Kevin and Ashlie were married in October 2004 and were sealed in the temple in December of 2005. We now have four beautiful children Brooklynn, Alex, Lilly and Kamryn. We are busy raising kids, working, and lots of playing! Here is our story as it unfolds in the pursuit of “Raising the Norman’s”
WoW That is wonderful! He is doing so good. Good luck! He is going to be walking so soon. And I truly mean good luck lol. It has helped Austin so much being around Alex and the other kids. I can't imagine where we would be if we were just trying to do it with just us at home. He has progressed ten times faster having them together its like they thrive off of each other. They are getting so big I can't believe it. Preschool just around the corner. Way to go Alex!!!!!!
2 comments:
That is so awesome and cute the way he tries to do it. Congrats to him!!!
WoW That is wonderful! He is doing so good. Good luck! He is going to be walking so soon. And I truly mean good luck lol. It has helped Austin so much being around Alex and the other kids. I can't imagine where we would be if we were just trying to do it with just us at home. He has progressed ten times faster having them together its like they thrive off of each other. They are getting so big I can't believe it. Preschool just around the corner. Way to go Alex!!!!!!
Post a Comment